Eleven srl was established in 1999 in Veneto Italy, originally as a textile finishing company.
In 2009 we decided to expand our business and started to collaborate with some of the top brands in the fashion industry, adding to our production chain new kinds of services, such as:
Thanks to our expertise and also due to what occurred during the pandemic, we decided to switch part of our production line to manufacturing face masks.
Our vision was to produce a reusable and long-lasting item so we designed the ELEVEN PLUS FACE MASK, a full “Made in Italy” product.
ELEVEN PLUS face masks help reduce the amount of droplets generated when talking or sneezing, therefore preventing the spread of the virus.
Our face masks:
- Cannot be considered a medical device.
- Aim to give an extra-protection along with the preventive measures taken normally such as social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Are strictly personal and cannot be used from other family members.
- Are crafted with an internal water-repellent tissue and an external 100% cotton fabric.
- Are made of certified hypoallergenic Italian materials.
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
The face mask can be washed at normal temperatures, otherwise sanitized and reused.